Anne Boleyn Flowy Dolman Tee
This T-shirt features a design of mine based on a tableau of several vintage engravings to create a one of a kind Anne Boleyn tribute.
Notes from Tiffini: I find this top to have a great fit. Very feminine in how it is draped with the flowing sleeves going to a more tapered bottom and waist. This top is easy to dress up or down. The fabric is soft, light and not clingy - perfect in the summer. I can see some people might want to wear a cami underneath if they find the shirt is too thin or they find the arm holes swoop too low with a potential for a "reveal" while raising your arm. I am of a slim/average build and find the sleeves and fabric perfect without the need to wear anything underneath.
See details for more.
- Design is printed on a flowy draped sleeve dolman tee.
- This longer length tee has been carefully tailored to taper at the waist for a more contoured feminine look with loose flowing sleeves that hang beautifully.
- Poly Viscose 65/35 jersey knit shirt. Marble Colors are 91/9 poly/combed & ringspun cotton.
- Lightweight and luxurious side-seamed tee that feels great wash after wash.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Colors: Red, Pebble Brown, Red Marble, Blue Marble and White Marble.
- Brand: Bella
Fit: True to size - flattering relaxed fit. Longer length and tailored to taper at the waist/hips for a more contoured feminine look.
Product Care: Separate by color, machine wash cold - inside out, tumble dry low. Ideally line dry. Low to no shrinkage.
What to say of all this Tudor business? A real live Shakespearean Soap Opera if there ever was one. And there were. As with so many of the subjects I end up building my pieces around, my interest in the Tudor history began with books. Oftentimes I listen to audiobooks while I work on the pieces themselves, finding inspiration to create something completely original or re-imagining centuries old pieces. As with so many great stories of dynasties, the stories about the Tudors are oftentimes most interesting when they are most personal.
All of the individuals in this enormous and oftentimes confounding family tree had and led such interesting lives (some of them dramatically shortened), that I have enjoyed paying a kind of tribute to their stories.