Alice Drink Me Flamingo Wonderland Tee Shirt Size 2-12
The classic T-shirt. A great fit for both boys and girls. This kids t-shirt features a drawing and design of mine based on an illustration by Sir John Tenniel of Alice trying to play croquet with a flamingo as a mallet. I have added a top hat and bow tie to the dapper flamingo. The quote from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
- Sizes available: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12. American Apparel sizing runs a bit narrow, if you are unsure or in between we recommend sizing up. Check the size chart for more information.
See Details for more.
The classic T-shirt. A great fit for both boys and girls.
- Lightweight and luxurious jersey tee crafted from fine combed cotton jersey.
- Reinforced shoulder construction to maintain shape through repeated washings.
- Double-stitched bottom hem and 100% baby rib cotton stretchable collar for comfort and durability.
- Stylish, flattering unisex fit that looks good on both girls and boys.
- Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Brand: American Apparel USA made and sweatshop free.
- Colors: Light Pink, Baby Blue, Cranberry and Olive Green.
- Kid sizes Infant and Youth - 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12. American Apparel can run smaller than other brands. We recommend sizing up if you are in between sizes. Consult size chart to be sure.
Image size will vary depending on the shirt size.