Alice Flamingo Baby One Piece - TIMT
I have decided to carry this style of onesie so these final ones are in the TIMT and on sale.
Birds Of A Feather features a design of mine based on an illustration by Sir John Tenniel of Alice trying to play croquet with a flamingo as a mallet. I have added a top hat and bow tie to the dapper flamingo. The quote from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
- Size 12-18 months.
- 100% Baby Rib Cotton one piece.
- Neckband designed for easy on-and-off with a 3 snap closure.
- Hand screen printed using non toxic, eco-friendly water based textile inks that are soft to the touch and safe for little ones.
- Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low.
- Fit: Runs snug, you may want to order up a size.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Color: Pink
- Brand: American Apparel USA made and sweatshop free.
See More Details for size chart.