Anne Boleyn Alternative pony open back t-shirt
This soft, sexy and drapey open backed top features a design of mine based on a vintage engraving of Anne Boleyn.
Notes from Tiffini: So comfortable! I find this top to have a great fit, much dressier looking on than a regular t-shirt. The front is a ballet boat neck with a bit of a boxy fit that is very flattering paired with the swingy high-low hem and open back. I am of a slim average build and typically wear small or medium. For this top I prefer to wear medium as that wears more flowey on me. The medium front ends on me about mid-hip and the back ends right past my rear. The small looks nice as well but is a bit more fitted with the front ending right below my waist. The fabric is extremely soft and light making it a perfect top for any occasion but especially great for summer. I find the back very feminine, it is low but not too low. Layer over a cami or with a decorative racerback tank or bra. The little strap that goes behind the neck keeps the shirt up on my shoulders perfectly. This is my go to shirt for yoga, ballet and weekend fun.
See Details for more information.
- Design is printed on soft, sheer and vintage-inspired Melange Heather Burnout (50% Rayon, 50% Polyester) top.
- Asymmetrical bottom that is approximately 3.5 inches shorter in the front then the back.
- Deep open Scoop back that features a thin strap across the neck (on the back) for added comfort and support.
- Manufactured using eco-friendly fabrics. Low impact yarn-dyed and garment washed for superior softness.
- Carefully tailored vintage-inspired lightweight sheer T-Shirt offers a more feminine look that feels great wash after wash.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Brand: Alternative Apparel
- Color: Oatmeal Heather, Peacock Heather, Ash Heather and Stone Rose Heather
- Size: S-XL
Fit: True to size - the back of the shirt is longer then the front. Go up a size if you want it more flowy. Flattering relaxed fit with an asymmetrical bottom hem and open scoop back.
Product Care: Separate by color, machine wash cold, tumble dry low.