Anne Boleyn Rocky Eco-Fleece Hoodie
A knockout when it comes to style and comfort, the Alternative Apparel Rocky Hoodie features a design of mine based on Anne Boleyn's "B" necklace on the front and a design based on a vintage engraving of Anne Boleyn on the back .
- Design is printed in black on a heathered Eco Royal and Eco Pink colored Hoodie.
- Long sleeve zip hoodie features a kangaroo front pocket, antiqued nickel zipper and shoestring ties at the hood.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem.
- Signature Eco-Fleece is crafted from a uniquely imperfect blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and naturally occurring rayon. Sustainable Eco-Fleece is made from 50% Polyester, 46% Cotton, 4% Rayon.
- Low-impact yard dyed resilient fabric enzyme washed for a super soft hand.
- Unisex. These do run larger as they are supposed to fit with a comfy, cozy and relaxed shape. For a closer fit, order one size down.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold inside out (to reduce pilling). Line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Eco-friendly, Made in a sweatshop free environment. Imported.
- Brand: Alternative Apparel.
- Click more details below for a size chart.
What to say of all this Tudor business? A real live Shakespearean Soap Opera if there ever was one. And there were. As with so many of the subjects I end up building my pieces around, my interest in the Tudor history began with books. Oftentimes I listen to audiobooks while I work on the pieces themselves, finding inspiration to create something completely original or re-imagining centuries old pieces. As with so many great stories of dynasties, the stories about the Tudors are oftentimes most interesting when they are most personal.
All of the individuals in this enormous and oftentimes confounding family tree had and led such interesting lives (some of them dramatically shortened), that I have enjoyed paying a kind of tribute to their stories.