This beautiful, unique and collectible pair of cufflinks features an image from a collage of mine of Edgar A. Poe with a raven and words and engravings from the book circa 1875.
- Printed with archival inks and materials.
- Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Pair of cufflinks are available in Bronze and White Bronze.
- Packaged in a lovely velvety gift box.
- Dimensions: Cufflink is approx. 5/8 inches in diameter (16mm).
- Made in Colorado, USA.
We love Poe's poetry. It's amazing to read his poetry in anthologies of poetry from his time. You feel like you could be reading poems from writers a century apart from each other. His poetry always feels modern. He creates such visceral feelings through his stories. This piece was part of a series of collages I did a few years ago and had elements handcut from 3 or 4 different discarded and damaged books. It is a piece that has grown on us over time. The raven never left Poe so it is fitting that it sits here on his shoulder forevermore!