Fleece Hoodies - Frida Kahlo
These hoodies are in The Island of Misfit Toys for various reasons. The designs listed here look exactly like the ones in the regular hoodie section.
We are really picky. I am sure most people would still sell the hoodies below without mentioning any of the below reasons.
- Frida Kahlo 2XL Burgundy - Mild slub in the fabric.
- Frida Kahlo Blue Hoodie - Nothing wrong or TIMT - just decided on a different color blue.
- Anne Boleyn XL Light Pink - Mild slub in the fabric.
- Long sleeve zip hoodie features a kangaroo front pocket, antiqued nickel zipper and shoestring ties at the hood.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem.
- Signature Eco-Fleece is crafted from a uniquely imperfect blend of organic cotton, recycled polyester, and naturally occurring rayon.
- Sustainable Eco-Fleece is made from 50% Polyester, 46% Cotton, 4% Rayon.
- Low-impact yard dyed resilient fabric enzyme washed for a super soft hand.
- Unisex. These do run larger as they are supposed to fit with a comfy, cozy and relaxed shape. For a closer fit, order one size down.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold inside out (to reduce pilling). Line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Eco-friendly, Made in a sweatshop free environment. Imported.
- Brand: Alternative Apparel.
- Click more details below for a size chart.