Frida Te Amo
This beautiful, unique and collectible pendant features an image from a collage of mine of the wonderful Frida with embossed flowers and a sacred heart with the words Te Amo Mucho.
- Each pendant comes complete with a 16" 2.3 mm sterling silver cable chain and organza bag.
- Image is printed with archival inks and materials and protected by a clear, durable and archival resin.
- Packaged in a lovely gift box.
- Mini Oval Pendant is 18mm x 13mm (approx. 11/16 inch x 1/2 inch).
- Mini Round Pendant is 20mm (approx. a smidgen larger than 3/4 inch).
- Made in Colorado, USA.
Every one of Frida Kahlo's self portraits have such a powerful presence. She carries a seriousness and gravitas in her expression and eyes that draws you in and makes you want to know more about her and her story. Her striking portraits and the rich art and beautiful heritage of Mexico have inspired me to assemble several Frida inspired pieces over the years. Piecing together vintage embossed flowers and Mexican themed papers. Te Amo Mucho means I Love You Very Much in Spanish. A great Frida inspired message if there ever was one.