Henry Vlll King of England Scarf
This all-purpose, comfortable Sheer Jersey cotton scarf features a portrait of Henry VIII with a scroll announcing him on one end and his signature and small kingly adornments on the other end.
This all-purpose, comfortable Sheer Jersey cotton scarf features on one end a design of mine based on a vintage engraving of King Henry Vlll and on the other end a design featuring his crown and signature.
- 100% sheer jersey cotton, super soft and stretchy unisex scarf.
- This scarf has raw unfinished edges.
- Pre-shrunk and laundered. 100% cotton sheer jersey is combed for softness and comfort.
- Color: Olive Green, White or Baby Blue color with black ink.
- Dimensions: 93" x 16" (236cm x 41cm)
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
What to say of all this Tudor business? A real live Shakespearean Soap Opera if there ever was one. And there were. As with so many of the subjects I end up building my pieces around, my interest in the Tudor history began with books. Oftentimes I listen to audiobooks while I work on the pieces themselves, finding inspiration to create something completely original or reimagining centuries old pieces. As with so many great stories of dynasties, the stories about the Tudors are oftentimes most interesting when they are most personal. All of the individuals in this enormous and oftentimes confounding family tree had and led such interesting lives (some of them dramatically shortened), that I have enjoyed paying a kind of tribute to their stories.