Giclée print of an Digital Mixed Media Collage of mine of French heroine Saint Joan of Arc (Jeanne d'Arc).
I use one of the finest and most archival pigment based inks available on the market. This ensures your print stays brilliant and fade-resistant over time.
- Printed with a small white border for framing. The print is signed on the back.
- I use one of the finest and most archival pigment based inks available on the market. This ensures your print stays brilliant and fade-resistant over time.
- The paper I use for my prints is a heavy weight archival velvet fine art paper. It is a matte paper that is 100% cotton rag, acid free and has just the most lovely soft, old fashioned and museum quality feel to it.
- I take great care in my packaging to prevent your print from being bent or creased during shipping. My prints are shipped flat (*) and well protected in an archival sleeve with a white chipboard backing, inside a bend proof mailer with an additional cardboard flat pad for extra assurance.
*International customers purchasing any print larger than 8.5" x 11" please see "More Details" below.
For International Orders:
- Due to the cost of shipping larger prints overseas, there is a flat shipping fee added to International Orders for all larger sized prints, which is any print larger than 8.5 x 11. There is no additional charge to ship 8.5 x 11 prints.
- I prefer to ship my prints flat whenever possible. However, due to the cost of shipping larger prints internationally it is more practical to ship them rolled. I can ship larger prints flat at an additional cost as the size of larger prints requires them to be shipped International Priority and not International First Class.
- I take great care to ensure they arrive safe and sound to you. I roll my prints with a sheet of archival paper, place them inside of a 4" wide-diameter, very tough tube. This larger tube allows the prints to be rolled gently and keeps everything super safe and sound. I then package the tube in a long cardboard box for more secure shipping.
- If you are an International customer purchasing more than one large print you will only need to add this flat charge once, regardless of how many prints are in your order.