Oscar Wilde Scarf
This all-purpose, comfortable Sheer Jersey cotton scarf features on one end a drawing and design of mine of Oscar Wilde sitting leisurely in a design of nouveau ornaments of the day including a peacock feather, swan, and a scroll with his signature. On the other end his quote "You can never be overdressed or overeducated".
- 100% sheer jersey cotton, super soft and stretchy unisex scarf.
- This scarf has raw unfinished edges.
- Pre-shrunk and laundered. 100% cotton sheer jersey is combed for softness and comfort.
- Color: Olive Green, Red, White, Light Pink or Baby Blue color with black ink.
- Dimensions: 93" x 16" (236cm x 41cm)
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
Oscar Wilde was a playwright, novelist and poet who lived in the later half of the 19th century. His wit is legendary, his style is emulated to this day.
We admire Oscar Wilde for his unique and steadfast artistic vision and for being unapologetically ahead of his time. He was a hell-raiser, rebel, and a stubborn artist, unfortunately to his great detriment. We appreciate his dedication to the idea that surrounding yourself with beautiful things matters and increases our enjoyment in life.