Queen Elizabeth l Kids Tee Shirt Size 8-12
American Apparel has stopped making this shirt so I will not be restocking it.
The classic T-shirt. A great fit for both boys and girls. This kids t-shirt features a drawing and design of mine based on the coronation portrait by an unknown artist of Elizabeth I. The design features a hand drawn banner along with her signature and her coat of arms.
- Sizes available: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12. American Apparel sizing runs a bit narrow, if you are unsure or in between we recommend sizing up. Check the size chart for more information.
See Details for more.
The classic T-shirt. A great fit for both boys and girls.
- Lightweight and luxurious jersey tee crafted from fine combed cotton jersey.
- Reinforced shoulder construction to maintain shape through repeated washings.
- Double-stitched bottom hem and 100% baby rib cotton stretchable collar for comfort and durability.
- Stylish, flattering unisex fit that looks good on both girls and boys.
- Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Brand: American Apparel USA made and sweatshop free.
- Colors: Light Pink, Baby Blue, Cranberry and Olive Green.
- Kid sizes.Youth - 8, 10 and 12. American Apparel can run smaller than other brands. We recommend sizing up if you are in between sizes. Consult size chart to be sure.
Image size will vary depending on the shirt size.
What to say of all this Tudor business? A real live Shakespearean Soap Opera if there ever was one. And there were. As with so many of the subjects I end up building my pieces around, my interest in the Tudor history began with books. Oftentimes I listen to audiobooks while I work on the pieces themselves, finding inspiration to create something completely original or re-imagining centuries old pieces. As with so many great stories of dynasties, the stories about the Tudors are oftentimes most interesting when they are most personal.
All of the individuals in this enormous and oftentimes confounding family tree had and led such interesting lives (some of them dramatically shortened), that I have enjoyed paying a kind of tribute to their stories.