Greek Muse Drink Charms
This set of nine beautiful, unique and collectible wine and beer glass charm's feature a collages of mine of the nine muses from Greek Mythology. The canonical nine Muses, with their fields of patronage, as established since the Renaissance are:
- Calliope (Chief of the muses and muse of epic poetry or heroic poetry
- Clio (muse of history)
- Erato (muse of love or erotic poetry, lyrics, and marriage songs)
- Euterpe (muse of music and lyric poetry)
- Melpomene (muse of tragedy)
- Polyhymnia (muse of sacred song, oratory, lyric, singing and rhetoric)
- Terpsichore (muse of dance)
- Thalia (muse of comedy and bucolic poetry)
- Urania (muse of astronomy)
These handmade bottle cap charm's are a fabulous way to accessorize and identify your wine glass, martini glass, margarita glass stems, beer mug handles with unique images in each cap. The inside of the bottle caps are decorated with gems and glitter. The miniature photograph is protected by a durable, archival resin that safeguards the image from water damage and fading. Rendering the charms completely waterproof even if ran through the dishwasher.
- Wine Charms will come with wine rings as shown, however, if you have stemless glasses or drink beer instead - you can add a set of fabulous and functional suction cups for the charms to hang on.
- The backs of the bottle caps are waterproof and specially printed with a message In Vino Veritas (In wine there is truth) and In Cervesio Felicitas (In beer there is joy) to help you celebrate your special occasions!
- Dimensions: Bottle caps are 1 and 3/16 inch diameter with the edges still flared so that they are not sharp.
- Set of nine charms comes packaged with an organza bag for safe keeping when not in use.
- Made in Colorado, USA.