Edgar Allan Poe Men's or Unisex T-shirt
This T-shirt features a design and drawing of mine based on a vintage engraving of Edgar Allan Poe.
- Lightweight and luxurious jersey tee.
- Cranberry, Baby Blue, Olive Green, and Slate are crafted from 100% Fine Cotton Jersey.
- Heather colors are 50/50 Poly Cotton. Available in Heather Plum, Heather Lake Blue, Heather Forest and Heather Red.
- Brand: Cotton shirts are American Apparel and Heather shirts are Los Angeles Apparel. USA made and sweatshop free.
- 100% Baby Rib cotton stretchable collar for comfort and durability.
- Reinforced shoulder construction to maintain shape through repeated washings.
- Durable double-stitched bottom hem. Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low. Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
Fit: True to size. For men, the shirt is true to size. For women, the shirt is sized larger than most women's sizes as it is men's/unisex. For a closer fit, order one size down.
We love Poe's poetry. It's amazing to read his poetry in anthologies of poetry from his time. You feel like you could be reading poems from writers a century apart from each other. His poetry always feels modern. He creates such visceral feelings through his stories. This illustration was inspired by a series of collages I did a few years ago that had elements handcut from 3 or 4 different discarded and damaged books. It is a piece that has grown on us over time. The raven never left Poe so it is fitting that it sits here on his shoulder forevermore!