Anne Boleyn Lightweight Flowy Racerback Tank
This racerback tank features a design and drawing of mine based on a tableau of several vintage engravings to create a one of a kind Anne Boleyn tribute.
Bella Flowy Tank with a relaxed drapy fit. Made from an exceptionally soft, light weight strechy poly-viscose blend, in a flattering draped silhouette, round neck and racerback. The racerback tank is detailed on the back with cinching.
Notes from Tiffini: I find this tank to be super soft and flattering. The feminine cut drapes the body great. The colors are vibrant and hold up wash after wash. I think for a "relaxed" style it runs true to size. It is a longer tank top and because of that I can see this tank looking great on many different figures. It is a lightweight thin fabric which is super comfortable for exercise classes or to wear in the heat. I have not felt the need to add anything over my bra and have not found the tank to be too sheer, however, depending on your figure you might want to add a cami. I would recommend ordering your typical size or sizing up or down depending on the look you are going for. There is a size chart for more accuracy.
See details for more.
- Design is printed in black ink on a relaxed, feminine fit tank with extra body length.
- Viscose Jersey is a silky combination of synthetic and natural yarns, resulting in a shirt that not only feels luxurious but has a lovely drape to it.
- Soft, lightweight, semi-sheer and luxurious side-seamed jersey tank that holds up and feels great wash after wash.
- Fits true to size. Though depending on your figure (busty) you might want to size up. See size chart and Tiffini's notes for more.
- 65% poly, 35% viscose. Exception: Dark Heather is 52% poly, 48% viscose. Heather White Stripe is 70% rayon, 30% poly.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold or warm inside out, tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Brand: Bella.
- Size: XS-2XL
- Colors: Teal Heather, Coral, Heather/White Striped, Kelly Green, True Royal, Red and Mauve.
For more see Details tab.
What to say of all this Tudor business? A real live Shakespearean Soap Opera if there ever was one. And there were. As with so many of the subjects I end up building my pieces around, my interest in the Tudor history began with books. Oftentimes I listen to audiobooks while I work on the pieces themselves, finding inspiration to create something completely original or re-imagining centuries old pieces. As with so many great stories of dynasties, the stories about the Tudors are oftentimes most interesting when they are most personal.
All of the individuals in this enormous and oftentimes confounding family tree had and led such interesting lives (some of them dramatically shortened), that I have enjoyed paying a kind of tribute to their stories.