Elizabeth I Short Sleeve Drape Top
This soft and roomy feminine top features a design of mine based on the coronation portrait by an unknown artist of Elizabeth I. The design features a hand drawn banner along with with her signature and her coat of arms.
- Design is printed on soft, sheer vintage-inspired Melange Heather Burnout (50% Rayon, 50% Polyester) top.
- Manufactured using eco-friendly fabrics. Low impact yarn-dyed and garment washed for superior softness.
- Carefully tailored lightweight sheer T-Shirt offers a more feminine look that feels great wash after wash.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Brand: Alternative Apparel
- Color: Oatmeal Heather and Stone Rose Heather
Fit: True to size - flattering relaxed fit with an asymmetrical bottom hem and feminine scoop-neck. There is nice stretch in the fabric that most t-shirts do not have. Model is wearing a size small. I have found there is some inconsistency from Alternative Apparel between the two colors - Oatmeal seems to run a hair wider and longer then the Stone Rose Heather.
Notes from Tiffini: I find this top to have a great fit, much dressier looking on than a regular t-shirt. The fabric is extremely soft and light making it a perfect top for any occasion but especially great for summer. I think the relaxed fit will accommodate many body types though this top might be too fitted in the bust and arm area for some. I also find the neckline very feminine, it is low but not too low. Though, I can see if you were very slim up top you might wear a cami underneath. I am of a slim/average build and find the neckline just perfect.
Product Care: Separate by color, machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
See More Details for size chart.