Frida Viva La Vida Lightweight Flowy Racerback Tank
This racerback tank design of mine of Frida with the saying Viva La Vida meaning Long Live Life in Spanish. It is inspired by an inscription she added a few days before her death to a still life of watermelons "Viva la Vida - Coyoacán 1954 Mexico".tribute.
Bella Flowy Tank with a relaxed drapy fit. Made from an exceptionally soft, light weight strechy poly-viscose blend, in a flattering draped silhouette, round neck and racerback. The racerback tank is detailed on the back with cinching.
Notes from Tiffini: I find this tank to be super soft and flattering. The feminine cut drapes the body great. The colors are vibrant and hold up wash after wash. I think for a "relaxed" style it runs true to size. It is a longer tank top and because of that I can see this tank looking great on many different figures. It is a lightweight thin fabric which is super comfortable for exercise classes or to wear in the heat. I have not felt the need to add anything over my bra and have not found the tank to be too sheer, however, depending on your figure you might want to add a cami. I would recommend ordering your typical size or sizing up or down depending on the look you are going for. There is a size chart for more accuracy.
See details for more.
- Design is printed in black ink on a relaxed, feminine fit tank with extra body length.
- Viscose Jersey is a silky combination of synthetic and natural yarns, resulting in a shirt that not only feels luxurious but has a lovely drape to it.
- Soft, lightweight, semi-sheer and luxurious side-seamed jersey tank that holds up and feels great wash after wash.
- Fits true to size. Though depending on your figure (busty) you might want to size up. See size chart and Tiffini's notes for more.
- 65% poly, 35% viscose. Exception: Dark Heather is 52% poly, 48% viscose. Heather White Stripe is 70% rayon, 30% poly.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold or warm inside out, tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Brand: Bella.
- Size: XS-2XL
- Colors: Teal Heather, , Storm, Heather/White Striped, Kelly Green, True Royal, Red and Mauve.
For more see Details tab.
Every one of Frida's self-portraits has such a powerful presence. She carries a seriousness and gravitas in her expression and eyes that draw you in and make you want to know more about her and her story. Her striking portraits and the rich art and beautiful heritage of Mexico have inspired me to assemble several Frida inspired pieces over the years. Piecing together vintage embossed flowers and Mexican themed papers. Te Amo Mucho means I Love You Very Much in Spanish. A great Frida inspired message if there ever was one.