Tudor Rose Cameo Style Ring
This elegant and collectible hand cast cameo style ring features the striking Tudor Rose, the traditional floral heraldic emblem of England.
- Set in an oval shaped ring cast in .925 solid sterling silver, antiqued bronze or antiqued white bronze.
- Bronze and Brass do sometimes react to some peoples skin leaving a green or grey color. A sterling silver or solid gold item may be a better choice for you if you think that your skin might react adversely to those metals.
- Reproduced from the original collage or design and printed with archival pigment inks and materials.
- Image is protected and encased in a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- For more pictures of the rings in different metals see the custom ring link.
- Packaged with care in a lovely velvety gift box.
- Image size: 18 x 13 mm (Approx. 11/16" x 1/2").
- Handmade in Colorado, USA.
If you need help determining your ring size, download our ring sizing guide.
What to say of all this Tudor business? A real live Shakespearean Soap Opera if there ever was one. And there were. As with so many of the subjects I end up building my pieces around, my interest in the Tudor history began with books. Oftentimes I listen to audiobooks while I work on the pieces themselves, finding inspiration to create something completely original or reimagining centuries old pieces. As with so many great stories of dynasties, the stories about the Tudors are oftentimes most interesting when they are most personal.
All of the individuals in this enormous and oftentimes confounding family tree had and led such interesting lives (some of them dramatically shortened), that I have enjoyed paying a kind of tribute to their stories. This is The Tudor Rose, the traditional floral heraldic emblem of England, which takes its name and origins from the Tudor dynasty.