A Custom Wine Stopper
Red or white, day or night these wine stoppers are fantastic for keeping wine from spilling and preventing oxygen from getting to, and spoiling, wine.
See an image in the store but it is not yet available as a Wine Stopper? Have an image of your own that you would like in a Tartx wine stopper? This is for a beautiful, unique and collectible wine stopper featuring an image of yours or an image from the tartx store.
For the Tartx image it can be a bottle cap image, one of my prints - basically anything in the store that is not currently listed in the wine stopper category. For a custom order of your own image there is an additional fee please add that below and refer to "More Details" below.
- Solid Stainless steel bottle stopper will never pit from the acids in red wine or vinegars and is safe for long term storage.
- Stopper has a distinctive ribbed rubber neck for a sure but gentle seal.
- Tartx wine stoppers come complete with a merlot colored satin pouch for safe keeping.
- Image is printed with archival inks and materials and is protected by a clear, durable, flawless and archival resin.
- Dimensions approx: 1.25 inches by 4 inches; Image is approx. 1 inch.
For a custom work piece using your image there is a flat fee of $10.00.This fee is per image not item. For example if you would like a pendant and a ring using the same image you only need to add the fee once as long as the order is placed at the same time. This additional fee applies to say personal photos of family, etc. If it is an image that I just do not have on the store yet and it is something that I have access to, is in the public domain and would be willing to add there is no additional fee. For example a particular Alice in Wonderland image or another Waterhouse image, etc. Feel free to email me with your request and I can let you know if there would be an additional fee or not.
How to custom order:
- Choose a photo where the subject takes up a large portion of the original photo. Enlarging only a small detail of a photo can negatively affect the clarity of the image. I am not able to use images that are under copyright. ie. Disney images.
- Scan the photograph at 600 dpi or higher and save it as a JPG file. Please scan only the portion of the photo that you would like in the piece. If the image you want featured is quite small, you may want to scan at an even higher resolution. You may also send me the original photograph and I will scan it and return it to you with the finished piece. If you do choose to mail your photograph I recommend insuring it and packing it well for shipping as I can not be held liable for any postal loss or damage. I will in turn make sure to pack your photograph for safe return shipping. I will also add additional insurance for the photograph to your package when I ship your piece and return your image.
- Once your order is placed both my email and my address will be in the final order form. You can then email me or mail out your image to me. You can post instructions below or include them with your image.
- Once I have received the image and edited it to fit into the piece, I will send you a proof to approve. Once you have chosen and approved the proof that I send, I will begin the process of creating your piece. Please not that once the proof has been approved I will begin production and further alterations cannot be made.