Absinthe Green Fairy La Fee Verte Bracelet
Dreamy absinthe images and mischievous green fairies encased for your study in this beautiful and collectible sterling silver bracelet.
- 7.75" long from one lovely toggle closure to the other (different lengths available below).
- Each link is hooked and then soldered to the next link to keep the bracelet permanently together.
- Bracelet link size is approx: 7/8" length x 1/2" width with an image size of 3/8" x 1/2.
- Bracelets are cast in .925 pure high-quality Sterling silver or antiqued bronze.
- Printed with archival inks and materials.
- Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Packaged with care in a lovely velvety gift box.
- Handmade in Colorado, USA.
There is something about a great poster, well several things really that occasionally elevate "just a poster" to something approaching really great art! We love the long history that posters have in popular and populist culture, both above ground and below ground. Early 20th century poster art has some really great examples.
Tiffini has collaged, combined and composed dozens of pieces in various mediums from damaged and discarded vintage and antique books and extraordinary old Absinthe postcards. There's just something romantic about absinthe — that naturally green liquor derived from wormwood and herbs like anise or fennel. Absinthe was a drink of aesthetes and its lore is full of charm and history.