Alice, Dear Dear! Tea Towel
Alice In Wonderland
Alice, Dear Dear features on the front a design of mine based on an illustration by Sir John Tenniel and on the back a lovely row of antique keys.
- Superb quality, 100% linen decorative tea towels
- This is an absolutely lovely delicate towel that is a "decorative" linen towel. For more of a good all purpose towel see our flour sack towel as that is a great heavy duty kitchen towel.
- Hemmed on all four sides with a dual hemstitched border at the top which is decorated with an embroidered dots.
- Damask Tag looped for hanging.
- Dimensions: measures approx. 14" x 22".
- Machine wash cold, line dry and iron when needed.
- Hand screen printed using non toxic, eco-friendly water based textile inks that are soft to the touch and food safe.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
This piece is one of many that came about from a fascination and appreciation of All things Alice. Over the years Tiffini has collaged, combined and composed dozens of pieces in various mediums from damaged and discarded vintage and antique books dedicated to all of Alice's experiences. With her detail scissors in hand she created these pieces as glimpses of her interpretations of these truly wonderful stories.