Edgar Allan Poe Scarf
This all-purpose, comfortable Sheer Jersey cotton scarf features a design and drawing of mine based on a vintage engraving of Edgar Allan Poe. This illustration was inspired by a series of collages I did a few years ago that had handcut elements from 3 or 4 different discarded and damaged books.
- 100% sheer jersey cotton, super soft and stretchy unisex scarf.
- This scarf has raw unfinished edges.
- Pre-shrunk and laundered.
- 100% cotton sheer jersey is combed for softness and comfort.
- Color: Baby Blue, White, Light Pink, Medieval Grey, Red and Olive Green color with black ink.
- Dimensions: 93" x 16" (236cm x 41cm)
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
We love Poe's poetry. It's amazing to read his poetry in anthologies of poetry from his time. You feel like you could be reading poems from writers a century apart from each other. His poetry always feels modern. He creates such visceral feelings through his stories. This piece was part of a series of collages I did a few years ago and had elements handcut from 3 or 4 different discarded and damaged books. It is a piece that has grown on us over time. The raven never left Poe so it is fitting that it sits here on his shoulder forevermore!