Mermaid La Luxure Eco Jersey Racerback Tank
This stylish racerback tank top features a drawing and design of mine titled Mermaid La Luxure.
- Design is printed on an eco-friendly tank top made from 38% Cotton (6.25% organic) / 50% Polyester (6.25% recycled) / 12% naturally occurring Rayon.
- Low impact fabric-dyed and garment washed for superior softness.
- Tailored from soft Eco-Heather Jersey, this thin, lightweight tank top features a flattering racerback cut, rounded bottom and rolled merrowed hems for a casual look.
- Alternative tanks run a bit slim for a more feminine slimmer fit. Purchase a size larger than usual if you prefer a more relaxed fit. That said there is nice stretch in the fabric.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care in Colorado, USA.
- Brand: Alternative Apparel
- Color: Eco True Red, Eco True Turq and Eco True Purple.
- Fit: True to size. Though I do feel Alternative Apparel does run small for some. Tailored slim with a more feminine fit.
Notes from Tiffini: I find this tank to be snug where it should be but also slouchy in the right places. It is thin but is not see through. Extremely soft and comfortable. Really holds up in the wash well and the colors are vibrant. Excellent for layering. Because of the racerback bra straps will show unless you wear a criss-cross style bra. Product Care: Separate by color, machine wash cold, line or tumble dry low.
See More Details for size chart.
Mermaids have been around for ....well, never of course, but the LORE of Mermaids has been around for centuries, millennia even. The first "sightings" were by the Assyrians over 3000 years ago. They are most likely related to the Greek legends of the Siren. Similar legends have been found in Eastern and Western Europe, China, Africa, and within Hinduism. We have many peaceful and enchanting mermaid on Tartx.
Usually I like to follow my natural instincts when it comes to making art. For a couple of years though I was involved with a group who had "quick fire" challenges for artists, where you had 12 hours to complete a piece of art based on a quickfire theme. This is what I created during one of those studies. It is a piece that has resonated and grown with us over the years mostly, I believe because of it's very tranquil quality.