Frida Viva La Vita Organic Cotton Liquor and Wine Bottle Tote Bag
This all-purpose, liquor and wine, or use for anything tote features on one side a drawing and design of mine of Frida with the saying Viva La Vida meaning Long Live Life in Spanish. It is inspired by an inscription she added a few days before her death to a still life of watermelons "Viva la Vida - Coyoacán 1954 Mexico". On the other side a design of mine of with the phase "In Vino Veritas, In Cervesio Felicitas." The latin phrase which translates to “In wine there is truth, in beer there is happiness”.
This is a great multi-purpose bag and a perfect size for both day and night. For daytime, it's great for carrying tablets, books, clutches, phones, the usual stuff you carry around during the day. By night it's a great bag to take to any BYOB party or when you want to give a gift to any host. By itself, the bag is a great gift. Add a bottle or two of your favorite wine, beer, or spirit and you have a friend for life.
- This fabulous tote makes for a stylish presentation of wine and other liquor gifts, useful for BYOB get-togethers, use as a lunch bag or as a smaller tote for anything you would like.
- Tote is designed with a collapsible cotton divider inside which allows for easy transporting 1-2 wine bottles or beer bombers.
- Generous size easily fits anywhere from 1-2 bottles of wine to a large 1.75 litter bottle of Spirits or a Growler. Or for the cooking enthusiast a bottle of olive oil.
- Made in the USA from 100% Organic Cotton.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold, line dry. Iron if necessary.
- Color: Oyster (kind of light cream) or Light Blue with black ink.
- Dimensions: 9"W x 12"H x 3"G
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.