Frida Viva La Vida Flour Sack Towel
Frida, Loteria & Posada
This large heavy weight flour sack towel features a drawing and design of mine of Frida with the saying Viva La Vida meaning Long Live Life in Spanish. It is inspired by an inscription she added a few days before her death to a still life of watermelons "Viva la Vida - Coyoacán 1954 Mexico".
Printed so the towel can be used for everyday kitchen hustle and bustle but will look great when folded and hanging on your oven handle.
See Details for more.
- Premium, superb quality, fast-drying,100% Cotton flour sack towels which are hemmed on all four sides.
- Lint-free, soft and absorbent, these flour sack towels will quickly become your favorites in the kitchen. They are perfect and stylish as an all purpose, utilitarian working towel for the kitchen that is still beautiful as a fine dining linen.
- Dimensions: measures approx. 30" x 30". Sizes can vary slightly.
- Prewashed and preshrunk.
- Towel Colors - White or Natural. Eco-friendly natural towels are the same 100% cotton fabric as the premium white, only left in their natural state without the bleach.
- Machine wash cold or warm, machine or line dry and iron when needed.
- Meticulously screen printed with love by hand using non toxic, eco-friendly water based textile inks that are soft to the touch and food safe. Waterbased inks are not only better for the environment and for our health but they also get softer with every wash. Waterbased inks are also safe to iron and will not crack over time.
- Made in Colorado, USA.
Every one of Frida's self portraits have such a powerful presence. She carries a seriousness and gravitas in her expression and eyes that draws you in and makes you want to know more about her and her story. Her striking portraits and the rich art and beautiful heritage of Mexico have inspired me to assemble several Frida inspired pieces over the years.