The Daydream Wizard of Oz Scarf
Wizard of Oz
This all-purpose, comfortable Sheer Jersey cotton scarf features a design and drawing of mine based on an illustration of Dorothy, Toto and the Lion by W.W. Denslow.
- 100% sheer jersey cotton, super soft and stretchy unisex scarf.
- This scarf has raw unfinished edges.
- Pre-shrunk and laundered.
- 100% cotton sheer jersey is combed for softness and comfort.
- Color: Baby Blue, White, Medieval Grey, Light Pink, Olive Green and Red color with black ink.
- Dimensions: 93" x 16" (236cm x 41cm)
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
Like most people our first introduction to The Wizard of Oz came from the most amazing 1939 film. However, nearly 40 years earlier The Wonderful Wizard of Oz written by L. Frank Baum and illustrated by W.W. Denslow was published. Since then dozens, if not hundreds of additional versions of the story have been written. Personally, we are still big fans of some of the earliest illustrations related to this great story, with their whimsy, brilliant colors and imagination they give to each of the characters of the story.