Ada Lovelace Enchantress of Numbers Cameo Style Ring
This elegant and collectible hand cast cameo style ring features an illustration and collage of mine of Ada Lovelace. She was the daughter of poet Lord Byron and mathematician Anne Isabella Milbanke and is considered the world's first computer programmer. Due to her work on the Analytical Engine and her collaboration with Charles Babbage she is also often referred to as a prophet of the computer age.
- Set in an oval shaped ring cast in .925 solid sterling silver, antiqued bronze or antiqued white bronze.
- Bronze and Brass do sometimes react to some peoples skin leaving a green or grey color. A sterling silver or solid gold item may be a better choice for you if you think that your skin might react adversely to those metals.
- Reproduced from the original collage or design and printed with archival pigment inks and materials.
- Image is protected and encased in a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- For more pictures of the rings in different metals see the custom ring link.
- Packaged with care in a lovely velvety gift box.
- Image size: 18 x 13 mm (Approx. 11/16" x 1/2").
- Handmade in Colorado, USA.
- If you need help determining your ring size, download our ring sizing guide.