Anne Boleyn Curvy Fit Plus Size Tee V-neck Scoop and Tank Style
This premium plus size tailored curvy fit jersey T-shirt and Tank features a drawing and design by Tiffini Elektra X based on a tableau of several vintage engravings to create a one of a kind Anne Boleyn tribute.
Wear casual by day with shorts and sandals or dress them up for a night out. There is plenty of length and even though sized curvy it has a nice shape to it. There is a size chart for more accuracy.
See Details for more.
- The design is printed on a premium comfort stretch jersey tee or tank.
- Fabric: 100% combed ring-spun cotton premium jersey.
- Flattering wide v-neck or scoop neckline, topstitched and double-needle hem sleeves and bottom.
- Carefully tailored, amazingly soft with a longer length cut.
- Tank features 1/4" single-needle binding on neck and armholes with a raw serge tail hem bottom.
- Separate by color, machine washes cold, tumble dry low. Iron if necessary - avoid printed design.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Colors: Red, Chill, Carolina Blue and Mauve.
- Sizes: 1 (14-16), 2 (18-20), 3 (22-24), and 4 (26-28)
What to say about all this Tudor business? A real live Shakespearean Soap Opera if there ever was one. And there were. As with so many of the subjects I end up building my pieces around, my interest in the Tudor history began with books. Oftentimes I listen to audiobooks while I work on the pieces themselves, finding inspiration to create something completely original or re-imagining centuries-old pieces. As with so many great stories of dynasties, the stories about the Tudors are oftentimes most interesting when they are most personal. All of the individuals in this enormous and oftentimes confounding family tree had and led such interesting lives (some of them dramatically shortened), that I have enjoyed paying a kind of tribute to their stories.