Memento Mori L'amour De Pierrot Sterling Pendant Sterling Pendant
This beautiful, unique and collectible pendant features an image from a collage of mine of a vintage french postcard A Pierrots Love (L'Amour de Pierrot) mixed with decorative papers and the words Memento Mori (remember we all shall die).
- Printed with archival inks and materials.
- Image is protected by a clear, waterproof, flawless and archival resin.
- Each sterling silver pendant comes complete with a 16" sterling silver oval cable chain.
- Packaged in a lovely gift box.
- Dimensions: Pendant is approx. 1 and 3/16 inches in diameter (30mm).
- Made in Colorado, USA.
Skulls have played a part in ritual and art since ritual and art began. Paleolithic Cave Drawings and burial sites, Hamlet, Memento Mori, tragedy. There is also quite a collection of skulls with hidden and not so hidden images drawn or painted into them.
This piece features A Pierrots Love (L'Amour de Pierrot) mixed with decorative papers and the words Memento Mori (remember we all shall die).