* Alternative Apparel Baja T-Shirt Choose your TARTX image
This shirt is on sale because American Apparel no longer makes this style.
This striped T-shirt can be printed with any of the following designs to see what those look like go to these categories.Some designs might work better than others on the stripes. The stripes can create some great effects with the printing. https://tartx.com/category/T-Shirts/c57 and https://tartx.com/category/Tops/c56pg
- Anne Boleyn
- Queen Elizabeth
- Butterfly Effect
- Edgar Allan Poe
- Comedy Tragedy Masks
- Good Fortune and Luck
- Gentleman Owl
- Oscar Wilde
- Calavera Toasting
- Viva Posada
- Charles Dickens
- Jane Austen
- Alice Wonderland Flamingo
- Drink Me Bottle
- Catherine of Aragon
- Mermaid La Luxure
- William Shakespeare
This baja style shirt is in the TIMT because American Apparel no longer makes this style. Also, although it does look great screen printed it is not exactly what I was going for. The way the grainsack stripes and the design blend is not exactly the look that I was going for. Keep in mind some designs will stand out more than others depending on what part of the design falls on the grainsack stripe.
- Lightweight and luxurious jersey tee.
- 100% Baby Rib cotton stretchable collar for comfort and durability.
- 4.9 oz. 20 singles tri blend. 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 38% cotton (6.25% organic), 12% rayon.
- Reinforced shoulder construction to maintain shape through repeated washing's.
- Durable double-stitched bottom hem. Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.