Absinthe Green Fairy
An excellent way to carry art with you. This piece features a collage of mine of a mischievous Absinthe fairy. The nickname given to absinthe, La Fee Verte (The Green Fairy), comes from the “love affair” many drinkers had with absinthe, granting the drink the status of a muse.
The main inspiration of my collage was the painting "The Green Muse' by Albert Maignan circa 1895.
All products come shipped in individual retail packaging with decorative labels and product information.
- 1" magnet or pinback badge
- 1.5" magnet or pinback badge
- 2.25" magnet or pinback badge
- 2.25" keychain
- 2.25" pocket mirror
- Pocket mirrors come packaged complete with a velvet bag for safe keeping.
- Dimensions: 2.25 Diameter.
- Design on one side with real glass mirror on the other side.
Tiffini has collaged, combined and composed dozens of pieces in various mediums from damaged and discarded vintage and antique books and extraordinary old Absinthe postcards. There's just something romantic about absinthe — that naturally green liquor derived from wormwood and herbs like anise or fennel. Absinthe was a drink of aesthetes and is lore is full of charm and history.