Alice Drink Me Flamingo Wonderland Screen printed Cotton Scarf
This all-purpose, comfortable Sheer Jersey cotton scarf features on one end a design of mine based on an illustration by Sir John Tenniel of Alice trying to play croquet with a flamingo as a mallet. I have added a top hat and bow tie to the dapper flamingo. The quote from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
This scarf is available in two styles. Printing on one side of the scarf (Alice). Printing on both sides of the scarf (Alice on one side and the Drink Me bottle on the other end.
- 100% sheer jersey cotton, super soft and stretchy unisex scarf.
- This scarf has raw unfinished edges.
- Pre-shrunk and laundered. 100% cotton sheer jersey is combed for softness and comfort.
- Color: Baby Blue, Red, White. Light Pink and Olive Green color with black ink.
- Dimensions: 93" x 16" (236cm x 41cm)
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
This piece is one of many that came about from a fascination and appreciation of All things Alice. Over the years Tiffini has collaged, combined and composed dozens of pieces in various mediums from damaged and discarded vintage and antique books dedicated to all of Alice's experiences. With her detail scissors in hand she created these pieces as glimpses of her interpretations of these truly wonderful stories.