Alice Flamingo Birds of a Feather Tri-Blend Wide Neck Dolman T-shirt
This T-shirt features a drawing and design of mine titled Birds Of A Feather. The design is based on an illustration by Sir John Tenniel of Alice trying to play croquet with a flamingo as a mallet. I have added a top hat and bow tie to the dapper flamingo. The quote from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast".
Notes from Tiffini: I find this shirt to be super comfy, soft and drapey. It is lightweight yet not see through at all. I can change the look depending on the size I wear. The small is still flowy but wears more fitted and shorter whereas the medium falls longer and the wide neck has a great off the shoulder look. The medium while fitting more loose and flowey is not at shapeless. I think for a "relaxed" style it runs true to size. Because of that I can see this shirt looking great on many different figures. This shirt is pre-shrunk so I would recommend ordering your typical size or sizing down depending on the look you are going for. There is a size chart for more accuracy.
See Details for more.
- Design is printed on a super soft rayon tri-blend dolman t-shirt.
- Fabric: Preshrunk 50% polyester, 25% cotton and 25% rayon jersey.
- Flattering wide scoop neckline with a slouchy drop shoulder.
- Carefully tailored, amazingly soft and lightweight with a feminine cut that is soft and flowy.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron if necessary - avoid printed design.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Colors: Desert Pink, Vintage Plum, Indigo, Heather White, Premium Heather.
- Sizes: XS-3XL