Alice Flamingo Birds of a Feather Wonderland Flour Sack Towel
Birds Of A Feather features a design of mine based on an illustration by Sir John Tenniel of Alice trying to play croquet with a flamingo as a mallet. I have added a top hat and bow tie to the dapper flamingo. The quote from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
On the other end a design of mine of inspired by the "Drink Me" bottle, with several added decorative but understated adornments.
- Soft, absorbent and superb quality, 100% hand-woven Cotton flour sack towels which are hemmed on all four sides.
- Lint-free and absorbent, these flours ack towels are excellent for covering rising bread doughs, drying pots and pans, shining glassware and flatware, dusting and cleaning. A perfect and stylish all purpose working towel for the kitchen and throughout the home.
- Dimensions: measures approx. 24" x 36". These towels have not been pre-washed and will shrink an inch or so after the first washing. Once washed they have a thicker feel to them and are soft and very thirsty. Tartx flour sack towels continue to increase in absorbency and becomes softer with use. They will also maintain their color integrity wash after wash.
- Towel Color - Pale Sea Glass (kind of a minty green).
- Machine wash cold or warm, machine or line dry and iron when needed. Meticulously screen printed with love by hand using non toxic, eco-friendly water based textile inks that are soft to the touch and food safe.
- Waterbased inks are not only better for the environment and for our health but they also get softer with every wash. Waterbased inks are also safe to iron and will not crack over time.
- Made in Colorado, USA.