Alice Flamingo Birds of a Feather Wonderland Organic Cotton Liquor and Wine Bottle Tote Bag
This all-purpose, liquor and wine tote features a design of mine based on Sir John Tenniel's illustration of Alice trying to play croquet with a flamingo as a mallet. I have added a top hat and bow tie to the dapper flamingo as well as the quote from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." On the reverse side is design inspired by the "Drink Me" bottle, with several added decorative but understated adornments.
This is a great multi-purpose bag and a perfect size for both day and night. For daytime, it's great for carrying tablets, books, clutches, phones, the usual stuff you carry around during the day. By night it's a great bag to take to any BYOB party or when you want to give a gift to any host. By itself, the bag is a great gift. Add a bottle or two of your favorite wine, beer, or spirit and you have a friend for life.
- This fabulous tote makes for a stylish presentation of wine and other liquor gifts, useful for BYOB get-togethers, use as a lunch bag or as a smaller tote for anything you would like.
- Tote is designed with a collapsible cotton divider inside which allows for easy transporting 1-2 wine bottles or beer bombers.
- Generous size easily fits anywhere from 1-2 bottles of wine to a large 1.75 litter bottle of Spirits or a Growler. Or for the cooking enthusiast a bottle of olive oil.
- Made in the USA from 100% Organic Cotton.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold, line dry. Iron if necessary.
- Color: Oyster (kind of light cream) or Light Blue with black ink.
- Dimensions: 9"W x 12"H x 3"G
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.