Alice Flamingo Birds of a Feather Wonderland Tee Shirt Size 2-12
Alice In Wonderland
The classic T-shirt. A great fit for both boys and girls. This kids t-shirt features a drawing and design of mine based on an illustration by Sir John Tenniel of Alice trying to play croquet with a flamingo as a mallet. I have added a top hat and bow tie to the dapper flamingo. The quote from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland is "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
See Details for more.
The classic T-shirt. A great fit for both boys and girls.
- Lightweight and luxurious jersey tee crafted from fine combed cotton jersey.
- Reinforced shoulder construction to maintain shape through repeated washings.
- Double-stitched bottom hem and 100% baby rib cotton stretchable collar for comfort and durability.
- Stylish, flattering unisex fit that looks good on both girls and boys.
- Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Brand: American Apparel. Imported. Ethically Made - Sweatshop free.
- Colors: Light Pink, Baby Blue, Slate Grey, Cranberry and Olive Green.
- Kid sizes Infant and Youth - 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12. American Apparel can run smaller than other brands. We recommend sizing up if you are in between sizes. Consult size chart to be sure.
Image size will vary depending on the shirt size.
This piece is one of many that came about from a fascination and appreciation of All things Alice. Over the years Tiffini has collaged, combined and composed dozens of pieces in various mediums from damaged and discarded vintage and antique books dedicated to all of Alice's experiences. Creating these pieces as glimpses of her interpretations of these truly wonderful stories.