Alice and The Caterpillar
Alice In Wonderland
This whimsical and charming bottlecap necklace features a vintage illustration by Sir John Tenniel of Alice and The Caterpillar smoking his hookah.
- The miniature photograph is protected by a durable, archival and flawless resin that safeguards the image from water damage and fading. Rendering the pendant completely waterproof even if submerged in water.
- The back of the bottle caps are specially printed with a beautiful ornamental design.
- The inside of the bottle caps are decorated with gems and glitter.
- Packaged with care in a lovely velvety gift box.
- Pendant comes with a 24 inch nickel plated silver bead chain that you can easily cut to your desired length.
- Dimensions: Bottle caps are 1 and 3/16 inch diameter. Made from unused caps with the edges still flared so that they are not sharp.
- Made in Colorado, USA.
This piece is one of many that came about from a fascination and appreciation of All things Alice. Over the years Tiffini has collaged, combined and composed dozens of pieces in various mediums from damaged and discarded vintage and antique books dedicated to all of Alice's experiences. With her detail scissors in hand she created these pieces as glimpses of her interpretations of these truly wonderful stories.