Anne Boleyn Curvy Plus Size Raglan Baseball T-shirt
Royalty, Rulers, Courtesans
This raglan sleeve plus size curvy shirt features a design of mine based on a tableau of several vintage engravings to create a one of a kind Anne Boleyn tribute.
The raglan tee has solidified itself as a firm fashion favorite. Casual enough to be worn all the time with your favorite pair of jeans, this soft and sexy shirt strikes the perfect balance between fashionable and comfortable.
Raglan History: The Raglan sleeve design was named after FitzRoy James Henry Somerset, the 1st Baron Raglan who wore this style of coat after losing his arm at Waterloo.
There is a size chart for more accuracy. See Details for more.
- The design is printed on a premium comfort stretch jersey raglan baseball t-shirt.
- Fabric: 60/40 combed ringspun cotton/polyester vintage heathered fine jersey with built-in stretch.
- Flattering wide scoop flatlock stitch ribbed collar, raglan 3/4 sleeves, and raw serge shirt tail hem bottoms.
- Separate by color, machine washes cold, tumble dry low. Iron if necessary - avoid printed design.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Colors: Vintage heather with hot pink, red, smoke or blue sleeves.
- Sizes: 1 (14-16), 2 (18-20), 3 (22-24), and 4 (26-28)
What to say about all this Tudor business? A real live Shakespearean Soap Opera if there ever was one. And there were. As with so many of the subjects I end up building my pieces around, my interest in the Tudor history began with books. Oftentimes I listen to audiobooks while I work on the pieces themselves, finding inspiration to create something completely original or reimagining centuries-old pieces. As with so many great stories of dynasties, the stories about the Tudors are oftentimes most interesting when they are most personal. All of the individuals in this enormous and oftentimes confounding family tree had and led such interesting lives (some of them dramatically shortened), that I have enjoyed paying a kind of tribute to their stories.