Anne Boleyn Lightweight Flowy Tee
This T-shirt features a design of mine based on a tableau of several vintage engravings to create a one of a kind Anne Boleyn tribute.
Notes from Tiffini: I find this shirt to be super comfy, soft and drapey. The color is vibrant and the feminine cut drapes the body great. It is lightweight yet not see through at all. I think for a "relaxed" style it runs true to size. Because of that I can see this shirt looking great on many different figures. I would recommend ordering your typical size or sizing up or down depending on the look you are going for. There is a size chart for more accuracy.
See details for more.
Design is printed in black ink on a flowy tee, viscose poly jersey knit shirt in elegant True Royal blue.
- Viscose Jersey is a silky combination of synthetic and natural yarns, resulting in a shirt that not only feels luxurious but has a lovely drape to it.
- Lightweight and luxurious side-seamed jersey tee that feels great wash after wash.
- Raglan sleeves, flowy fit with a more refined low scoop neckline takes the beloved basic to another level.
- Flowy feminine fit with extra body length. Double-needle stitched hem.
- Fits true to size.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold or warm inside out, tumble dry low. Low shrinkage.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Brand: Bella.
See More Details for more.
What to say of all this Tudor business? A real live Shakespearean Soap Opera if there ever was one. And there were. As with so many of the subjects I end up building my pieces around, my interest in the Tudor history began with books. Oftentimes I listen to audiobooks while I work on the pieces themselves, finding inspiration to create something completely original or re-imagining centuries old pieces. As with so many great stories of dynasties, the stories about the Tudors are oftentimes most interesting when they are most personal.
All of the individuals in this enormous and oftentimes confounding family tree had and led such interesting lives (some of them dramatically shortened), that I have enjoyed paying a kind of tribute to their stories.