Anne Boleyn Organic Cotton Market Tote Bag TIMT
These two oyster colored totes are in the TIMT because my platen slipped and therefore the signature is not as sharp on the back. There are only two of these available.
This fabulous hand sewn tote features a design of mine based on a tableau of several vintage engravings to create a one of a kind Anne Boleyn tribute. The front features a vintage engraving of Anne Boleyn surrounded by a namesake banner and tudor roses. The reverse side features her iconic signature and a single Tudor rose.
This is a serious Go-to bag. We took a long time, experimented with several fabrics, and even more designs. We played with zippers, and pockets. This bag is a culmination of some serious, thoughtful consideration as to what makes a really great bag; useful for all kinds of occasions. It's very sturdy,100% Organic Cotton, it's meticulously screen printed with waterbased ink (no hand, better for the environment!) by hand in Colorado, very attractive 1 of a kind design, it's washable, it has a zippered pouch built into the inside, it's handsewn in the USA, it has a Gusseted bottom. I'm probably forgetting something but basically it looks as good as it performs.
- 100% Organic Cotton.
- Open main compartment with a zipper panel top.
- Handsewn tucked 27" handle length fabric straps making it easy to carry it on your shoulder.
- Zipper closure pouch 9x9" inside the tote.
- Gusseted 7" bottom will help the tote sit nicely flat when filled.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold, line dry. Iron if necessary.
- Color: Oyster (kind of light cream) with black ink.
- Zipper at the top and on the inside is a natural color on both tote colors.
- Dimensions: 18"W x 17"H x 7"G
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.