Anne Boleyn Scarf
Royalty, Rulers, Courtesans
This all-purpose, comfortable sheer Jersey cotton scarf features a drawing and design of mine based on a tableau of several vintage engravings to create a one of a kind Anne Boleyn tribute with her signature and a Tudor rose on the other end.
This scarf is available in two styles. Printing on one side of the scarf (Anne). Printing on both sides of the scarf (Anne on one side and Signature/Tudor rose on the other end.
- 100% sheer jersey cotton, super soft and stretchy unisex scarf.
- This scarf has raw unfinished edges.
- Pre-shrunk and laundered.
- 100% cotton sheer jersey is combed for softness and comfort.
- Color: Baby Blue, White, Light Pink, Medieval Grey, Red and Olive Green color with black ink.
- Dimensions: 93" x 16" (236cm x 41cm)
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
What to say of all this Tudor business? A real live Shakespearean Soap Opera if there ever was one. And there were. As with so many of the subjects I end up building my pieces around, my interest in the Tudor history began with books. Oftentimes I listen to audiobooks while I work on the pieces themselves, finding inspiration to create something completely original or reimagining centuries old pieces. As with so many great stories of dynasties, the stories about the Tudors are oftentimes most interesting when they are most personal. All of the individuals in this enormous and oftentimes confounding family tree had and led such interesting lives (some of them dramatically shortened), that I have enjoyed paying a kind of tribute to their stories.