Anne Boleyn Tudors Tri-Blend Wide Neck Relaxed Fit Dolman
This T-shirt features a design of mine based on a tableau of several vintage engravings to create a one of a kind Anne Boleyn tribute.
Notes from Tiffini: I find this shirt to be super comfy, soft and drapey. It is lightweight yet not see through. I can change the look depending on the size I wear. The small is still flowy but wears more fitted and shorter whereas the medium falls longer and the wide neck has a great off the shoulder look. The medium while fitting more loose and flowy is not shapeless. I think for a "relaxed" style it runs true to size and would look great on many different figures. This shirt is pre-shrunk so I would recommend ordering your typical size or sizing up if you are wanting a more flowy, relaxed look. There is a size chart (last picture) for more accuracy.
See Details for more.
- Design is printed on a super soft rayon tri-blend dolman t-shirt.
- Fabric: Preshrunk 50% poly, 25% combed ring-spun cotton and 25% rayon.
- Flattering wide scoop neckline with a slouchy drop shoulder when sized up.
- Carefully tailored, amazingly soft and lightweight with a feminine cut that is soft and flowy.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Iron if necessary - avoid printed design.
- Screen Printed meticulously with love by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Colors: Heather White, Premium Heather, Vintage Plum, Indigo and Desert Pink. Design is more subtle on darker colors like Indigo and Vintage Plum.
- Sizes: XS-3XL
What to say of all this Tudor business? A real live Shakespearean Soap Opera if there ever was one. And there were. As with so many of the subjects I end up building my pieces around, my interest in the Tudor history began with books. Oftentimes I listen to audiobooks while I work on the pieces themselves, finding inspiration to create something completely original or re-imagining centuries old pieces. As with so many great stories of dynasties, the stories about the Tudors are oftentimes most interesting when they are most personal.
All of the individuals in this enormous and oftentimes confounding family tree had and led such interesting lives (some of them dramatically shortened), that I have enjoyed paying a kind of tribute to their stories.