Bicycle Race Glass Round Paperweight
This paperweight features a bicycle race scene from the end of the 19th century. Athletes have heads down and are deep into competition.
- Superb quality, handcrafted glass flat round glass paperweight.
- Characteristics inherent in handcrafted glassware such as an occasional air bubble or light swirling may be present. Much care is taken to ensure this does not interfere with the image.
- Packaged with care in a lovely gift box.
- Large Paperweight approx. 12 oz. Dimensions: Approx. 3 5/8" x 3/4" Deep.
- Food Safe, Hand wipe clean.
- Meticulously made in Colorado, USA.
Due to the weight of the glass paperweights the cost of shipping paperweights overseas is quite high so there is a flat shipping surcharge added to International Orders. If you are purchasing more than one paperweight you will only need to add this flat charge once regardless of how many paperweights are in your order.
Besides being just beautiful images, bicycles have instilled a sense of hope and individual freedom as much as almost any invention has.
“Let me tell you what I think of bicycling. I think it has done more to emancipate women than anything else in the world. It gives women a feeling of freedom and self-reliance. I stand and rejoice every time I see a woman ride by on a wheel…the picture of free, untrammeled womanhood.” ---Susan B. Anthony
“Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.” ― H.G. Wells