Calavera's Toasting Eco Jersey Racerback Tank
This stylish racerback tank top features a design of mine based on a late 1800's illustration of Manuel Manilla. The illustration suggests a Calavera couple enjoying some tequila. The quote "Salud, Amor y Pesetas y Tiempo Para Disfrutarlos" is a traditional Spanish toast meaning "Health, love, and money and the time to enjoy them".
- Design is printed on an eco-friendly tank top made from 38% Cotton (6.25% organic) / 50% Polyester (6.25% recycled) / 12% naturally occurring Rayon.
- Low impact fabric-dyed and garment washed for superior softness.
- Tailored from soft Eco-Heather Jersey, this thin, lightweight tank top features a flattering racerback cut, rounded bottom and rolled merrowed hems for a casual look.
- Alternative tanks run a bit slim for a more feminine slimmer fit. Purchase a size larger than usual if you prefer a more relaxed fit. That said there is nice stretch in the fabric.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care in Colorado, USA.
- Brand: Alternative Apparel
- Color: Eco True Red, Eco True Turq and Eco True Purple.
- Fit: True to size. Though I do feel Alternative Apparel does run small for some. Tailored slim with a more feminine fit.
Notes from Tiffini: I find this tank to be snug where it should be but also slouchy in the right places. It is thin but is not see through. Extremely soft and comfortable. Really holds up in the wash well and the colors are vibrant. Excellent for layering. Because of the racerback bra straps will show unless you wear a criss-cross style bra. Product Care: Separate by color, machine wash cold, line or tumble dry low.
See More Details for size chart.