Charles Dickens Men's or Unisex T-shirt
This T-shirt features a design and drawing of mine based on a vintage engraving of Charles Dickens with his signature and parts of "Dickens' Dream" which shows the author surrounded by the characters he created.See Details for more.
- Lightweight and luxurious jersey tee.
- Cranberry, Baby Blue, Olive Green, and Slate are crafted from 100% Fine Cotton Jersey.
- Heather colors are 50/50 Poly Cotton. Available in Heather Plum, Heather Lake Blue, Heather Forest and Heather Red.
- Brand: Shirts are American Apparel and Los Angeles Apparel. USA made and sweatshop free.
- 100% Baby Rib cotton stretchable collar for comfort and durability.
- Reinforced shoulder construction to maintain shape through repeated washings.
- Durable double-stitched bottom hem. Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low. Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
Fit: True to size. For men, the shirt is true to size. For women, the shirt is sized larger than most women's sizes as it is men's/unisex. For a closer fit, order one size down.
As you look around Tartx you could get the feeling that the person responsible for creating the items on this site must be an avid reader and lover of books. You would be absolutely correct in that assumption. Books, books everywhere. Paper, digital and audio! We love books about history, music, arts, and cooking. We love fiction, and poetry, and research papers and technical papers. Anything with an interesting story to tell, we're in!
This illustration was inspired by a collage I did where I meticulously hand-colored and collaged with the watercolor "Dickens' Dream" showing the author surrounded by the characters he created.