Comedy Tragedy Theatre Masks Men's or Unisex T-shirt
This T-shirt features a design and drawing of mine of a comedy and tragedy theatre mask.
- Lightweight and luxurious jersey tee.
- Cranberry, Baby Blue, Olive Green, White, and Slate are crafted from 100% Fine Cotton Jersey.
- Heather colors are 50/50 Poly Cotton. Available in Heather Plum, Heather Lake Blue, Heather Forest and Heather Red.
- Brand: Cotton shirts are American Apparel and Heather shirts are Los Angeles Apparel. USA made and sweatshop free.
- 100% Baby Rib cotton stretchable collar for comfort and durability.
- Reinforced shoulder construction to maintain shape through repeated washings.
- Durable double-stitched bottom hem. Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low. Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
Colors: 100% Cotton: Slate, Olive Green, Cranberry and Baby Blue.
Colors: 50/50 Poly Cotton: Heather Plum, Heather Lake Blue, Heather Forest and Heather Red.
Size: Men's/Unisex XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL. 3XL is only available in the Cotton Colors.
Fit: True to size. For men, the shirt is true to size. For women, the shirt is sized larger than most women's sizes as it is men's/unisex. For a closer fit, order one size down.
There is some discrepancy regarding the "origins" of the original comedy/tragedy masks in the incarnation we have on Tartx. Sometimes known as Janus Masks or Theater Masks. However, there is no debate as to the fact that masks have been donning the theatre for at least 2500 years. Some believe they are an homage to the Muses Melpomene and Thalia. Others believe the mask pays homage to Dionysus, the god of carnivals and masquerades allowing us to "free ourselves from secret desires and buried regrets". They now stand as a great universal symbol for drama and the theatre.