Edgar A. Poe and The Raven Glass Round Paperweight
This substantial, classic and sophisticated paperweight features a picture of Edgar Allan Poe with a raven, with words and engravings from the book circa 1875.
- Superb quality, handcrafted glass flat round glass paperweight.
- Characteristics inherent in handcrafted glassware such as an occasional air bubble or light swirling may be present. Much care is taken to ensure this does not interfere with the image.
- Packaged with care in a lovely gift box.
- Large Paperweight approx. 12 oz. Dimensions: Approx. 3 5/8" x 3/4" Deep.
- Food Safe, Hand wipe clean.
- Meticulously made in Colorado, USA.
Due to the weight of the glass paperweights the cost of shipping paperweights overseas is quite high so there is a flat shipping surcharge added to International Orders. If you are purchasing more than one paperweight you will only need to add this flat charge once regardless of how many paperweights are in your order.