Edgar Allan Poe Kids 3/4 Sleeve Raglan Size 2-12
The classic raglan t-shirt. This USA made shirt is a stylish option for everyday wear for both boys and girls. This lightweight raglan kids shirt features a design and drawing of mine based on a vintage engraving of Edgar Allan Poe.
- Sizes available: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12. Little to no shrinkage. Consult size chart for sizing.
Raglan History: The Raglan sleeve design was named after FitzRoy James Henry Somerset, the 1st Baron Raglan who wore this style of coat after losing his arm at Waterloo.
See Details for more.
The classic raglan shirt. A great fit for both boys and girls.
- Lightweight and soft. 3.7 oz, 50% 50% poly and combed ring-spun cotton.
- Durable neck binding, hemmed arm openings and overlocked bottom hem.
- Contrasting collar and sleeves with raglan 3/4 sleeves.
- Stylish, flattering unisex fit that looks good on both girls and boys.
- Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Brand: Los Angeles Apparel. USA made and sourced. Sweatshop-free and employee-owned.
- Environmentally-friendly dyeing and finishing.
- Colors: Black Sleeves, Red Sleeves, and Pink Sleeves.
- Kid sizes Toddler and Youth - 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
- Little to no shrinkage. Consult size chart for sizing.
Image size will vary depending on the shirt size.