Frida Viva La Vida Kids Tee Shirt Size 2-12
The classic T-shirt. A great fit for both boys and girls. This kids t-shirt features a drawing and design of mine of Frida with the saying Viva La Vida meaning Long Live Life in Spanish. It is inspired by an inscription she added a few days before her death to a still life of watermelons "Viva la Vida - Coyoacán 1954 Mexico".
See Details for more.
The classic T-shirt. A great fit for both boys and girls.
- Lightweight and luxurious jersey tee crafted from fine combed cotton jersey.
- Reinforced shoulder construction to maintain shape through repeated washings.
- Double-stitched bottom hem and 100% baby rib cotton stretchable collar for comfort and durability.
- Stylish, flattering unisex fit that looks good on both girls and boys.
- Machine wash cold, line dry or tumble dry low.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Brand: American Apparel. Imported. Ethically Made - Sweatshop free.
- Colors: Light Pink, Baby Blue, Slate Grey, Cranberry and Olive Green.
- Kid sizes Infant and Youth - 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12. American Apparel can run smaller than other brands. We recommend sizing up if you are in between sizes. Consult size chart to be sure.
Image size will vary depending on the shirt size.
Every one of Frida's self portraits have such a powerful presence. She carries a seriousness and gravitas in her expression and eyes that draws you in and makes you want to know more about her and her story. Her striking portraits and the rich art and beautiful heritage of Mexico have inspired me to assemble several Frida inspired pieces over the years.