Frida Viva La Vida Poncho Hoodie
This effortlessly cool hoodie features a drawing and design of mine of Frida with the saying Viva La Vida meaning Long Live Life in Spanish. It is inspired by an inscription she added a few days before her death to a still life of watermelons "Viva la Vida - Coyoacán 1954 Mexico"..
- Design is printed in black on a stone colored Premium French Terry Poncho Hoodie.
- 100% 20 single ring-spun combed cotton creates this soft premium quality fabric.
- Garment dyed and washed, preshrunk, super soft luxe poncho hoodie that feels great wash after wash.
- 2x1 rib at hood, cuffs and waistband, premium dyed to match drawstring with antique brass metal tips takes the beloved basic hoodie to another level.
- Separate by color, machine wash cold or warm, tumble dry low. Preshrunk.
- Screen Printed meticulously with care by hand in Colorado, USA.
- Made in the U.S.A. in a sweatshop free enviromment.
- Click more details below for a size chart.